What makes you uniquely you?
- my family - without the influence of my parents and brother, I wouldn't be who I am. I learned conflict resolution, problem-solving, sharing, loving, fighting, laughing, unconditional love, acceptance...
- my custom designed tattoo - no else has one like it!
- my "fiery" personality - someone described me this way recently and the more I thought about it, the more I realized it fits.
- I consider myself friendly and outgoing. But I hate talking on the phone. I don't even like to call and order take-out. What is wrong with me?
- My best friend lives 2000 miles away and we "talk" every day. But never on the phone. Thank goodness for email, texting, etc. We've been friends since 7th grade and I don't know what I'd do without her.
- My children - no one else is Zoe, Teagan and Harper's mother. No one else carried them for 9+ months (they were ALL overdue). No one else birthed them. No one else worries as much as I do, wonders and prays as much as I do.
- My hubby - God got it right on! Nathan mellows me out, helps me to not take life or myself too seriously and loves me NO MATTER WHAT!
- God made me!