Saturday, November 29, 2008
By the way, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and lots of food to eat. Duffy's parents were here and it was a lot of fun just hanging out and visiting. Hope that everyone's holiday was full of happy memories and time with those you love!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
- Zoe, I just love your sparkly jeans - they are beautiful.
- Um, Zoe's mommy, I love your beautiful earrings and necklace - they are really pretty.
Ok, on to my food prep for tomorrow - I have dips to make, salads to prep and a turkey to brine. We are smoking a turkey this year - I CAN'T wait! Yumm-O as Teagan would say!
If I don't get a chance, have a wonderful Thanksgiving - we all have so much to be thankful for!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Lately, I've been having a hard time with my lists - I don't know if it the never-ending list of things to do or that I just don't have the energy to do the stuff on the lists! I have added several sewing projects that I HAVE to have done by Christmas, so I figure I'm getting a great head-start just thinking about them now! For once, I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping - I love Internet shopping!
Ok, enough; I should get to the things on my list - tutu's - here I come!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I am working one afternoon a week at my mom's store - it's fun during the holidays and a little hectic and I always get the customers asking a zillion questions that I don't have answers too. I may start watching our friends little boy, Payton, on Thursdays too. He is so cute and the girls like having him around. Teagan keeps saying, "Hi, little baby" whenever he is around!
Oh yeah, the other BIG change at our house is that we are going to have another BABY! My due date in July 4th (just for you, Carol!!!) and we are all pretty excited. I've wanted to post about it but was waiting until after I saw Kristi this weekend - that is a hard secret to keep! It happened a little sooner than we expected since I had a hard time getting pregnant with Zoe and it took forever with Teagan - so it was a nice surprise this time around.
Ok, off to the park before it gets dark! Have a great night!
Friday, November 7, 2008
- Take a shower
- Go visit Harmony - 36 weeks preg. and has been on bed-rest the last 9 weeks! Come on Baby Spivey, we welcome you to the world any day!!!
- Go to Costco - fun times!
- Put girls down for naps - maybe I'll take one too...
- Work on girls dresses - I have 4 cut out and ready for sewing.
- Figure out rest of gift for Baby Gregory and Kristi- I have one week until the Girls hang out in Bainbridge - I CAN'T WAIT!
- Start gift for Baby Rich - I want to have it done by Christmas but I'll be lucky to have it finished before she is born in March!
- Call/email Stephanie
- Work on Christmas cards - only 54 days!
- Paperwork/Bills/Filing - FUN!
- Figure out the rest of my Christmas shopping - what to get and for whom
Ok, I think that is enough for one day!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Yes, I know I am a few days late but I didn't have a computer! Hope that everyone had a great Halloween! I've hidden half the candy in the freezer and the rest is going bye-bye by the end of the week!