Sunday, October 21, 2007
Ok, I have made the observation that Teagan is quite the dancer. Any time music comes one, her little body is groovin'. It's funny to watch her when she doesn't think anyone is looking - as soon as she sees you watching, she stops and gets all shy! Now if she can teach some of her moves to her sister, we are set!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Ok, I really suck at this blogging thing! I realized I haven't posted since April!! Life must be CRAZY!!
To catch up...
- Summer was so busy! We spent a lot of time with friends and family and enjoyed the weather, when it was nice and got a bit of camping in too. Our highlight though was going to Iowa to visit Auntie Darah, Uncle John and cousin Guthrie. What a great trip we had - we got to go on the airplane, see all sorts of Iowa corn and play, play, play! It just makes me miss them all so much more!!
- Aunt Kari came to visit recently. Unfortunately, she came out for a funeral, but we still got to spend time with her!
- Teagan learned to walk!! Oh, how our life has changed. Compared to Zoe, she is fearless! She climbs on everything and when you say "No", she just keeps going! She is still sweet as ever and is learning new words everyday. She loves to give kisses and say "Wuv u"
- Zoe and Teagan now share a room - they sleep in the same room at night and it is soooooo cute. Zoe gets up every once in awhile to tell me the Teagan isn't laying down or that she is looking at her!
- Zoe started pre-school! My baby is growing up! She seems to really like it and is making new friends. She told my mom recently about the boy at school that had a suit on and he was really cute! She wants to be Alton Brown, from the Food Network, when she grows up and watching him before bed has become our evening ritual. I secretly think Duffy is learning more than anyone.
- Zoe is teaching Teagan how to sing - it is the greatest thing to watch and listen to them! I love it!
All in all, things are moving along. We have a busy fall with the Girls-Get-Away weekend coming up, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Becky's Oktoberfest party and Halloween! I will TRY to be better about posting more often - Darah is my inspiration!