Friday, September 3, 2010

Goof-Balls


Harper was being goofy this morning at breakfast! Her little personality is so funny - she starts laughing and giggling to get your attention and she loves when her big sisters are playing with her! She loves to push her walker around and is cruising all over the place - she'll be walking soon! We better watch out!
Showing off her new blanket from Mom! We left one of our favorites at Brady's house, so we needed a new one - this matches her bedroom better anyway!


Teagan loves to get into my closet and wear my boots. I personally like her outfit for the day - she picked it out and since we weren't going anywhere, it was good practice for me to just let her wear stuff that totally clashed! I asked her several times if she felt like changing and she kept telling me she like her outfit just fine!











No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails