Monday, May 19, 2008

Realization

Do you have someone in your life that just makes you crazy? I do - I literally feel like banging my head against the wall sometimes when dealing with them. I get all annoyed and irritated at the things they sometimes do and say. Then I had this realization and decided I have to ask myself every time I start to feel annoyed by anyone: Why do I care? Why do I let it bother me? Why do I let it irritate me like a bad sun burn - one that stings at first then itches like crazy? I am letting someone else's bad behavior ruin MY time and it isn't worth it anymore. I'm still not sure how I'll deal with some of my feelings but all I can do is pattern good relationship behavior and hope it rubs off - someday.

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails