Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why is it that when you start a project, it snowball's into about 15 other projects????


We decided to move Zoe into the guest/craft/sewing room 2 weeks ago. It's been a good move because all the girls seem to sleep better (not talking at night, waking each other up at the crack of dawn) and they are trying to keep their own stuff clean up. The problem is, there is still a bunch of my stuff in Zoe's new room. I go in to move something, realize that I need to clean out and reorganize the hall closet to accommodate what I'm moving and 2 hours, 10 interruptions later, I've moved one, rather small thing out of her room! At this rate, it will take me a year to get her some room in the closet!!

And of course, her room, the smallest of the two, is where everyone wants to play and hang out, making it that much harder for me to do anything! I'm too embarrassed to even post a picture so you'll just have to wait until it's totally finished. Check back next year!!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails