Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ahhhh

I had a vision for how I wanted this morning to go. It went something like this:
  • Sleep in until at least 7am since we've been up super early every morning this week (anywhere from 5:40am - 6:30am)
  • Make yummy coffee and enjoy it in a leisurely fashion, maybe reading a bit while the girls watch cartoons, color, etc.
  • Have all my children wake up happy, refreshed and ready for a good day that involves playing nicely, getting along, enjoying time inside and outside

So far, it isn't going like that at all. Harper woke up at 6:30am and the big girls shortly after. They started out in good moods but that quickly changed, and for what reason, I do not know! They are picking at each other and whatever one does, the other cry's/yells/tattles or stomps away! I've made coffee but never get to enjoy the entire cup while it is still hot!

We are heading outside because I'm going to mow the lawn and the lawn mower will drown out the sound of the fighting!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails