Ok, in an attempt to keep everyone informed and up to date on Moore Baby #3 - here goes:
Due date was Saturday, July 4th. Obviously, no Independence Day baby for us. I went to the Dr. this morning and I'm still dilated to almost 2 (which is where I was 2 weeks ago!). We talked about things and discussed inducing - I was induced with Zoe and Teagan both - and the earliest he would even consider would be this coming Friday, if there was room at the hospital, otherwise it would be sometime the next week.
I headed up to hospital for an NST (non-stress test) and hung out, attached to the monitor for 45 min. and baby is just fine - seems pretty content in there and isn't the least bit stressed out! I don't think I had a single contraction the whole time! While there, the nurse confirmed that my Dr. had call and tentatively scheduled an induction for NEXT Tuesday, which is the day after my next Dr. appointment and the earliest they can take me, being a non-critical case.
So, that is where we are. Of course, baby could decide to come early and that would be great. I'm just not thinking it will be that way. The one positive thing about all of this is that my mother-in-law is in the process of getting her mother all ready to go into an assisted-living facility and I think it would be great if that was all taken care of before the baby came. That way, my in-laws would be able to be here and know that Grandma is taken care of and situated, etc.
If anything happens, I'll post again!
Long Beach &
19 hours ago