Friday, July 17, 2009

Harper Finley Moore

She has finally arrived!



Harper Finley Moore was born on Tuesday, July 14th at 11:34pm. She weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces (the biggest of the 3 girls!) and is 20 inches long.
She is doing great and we are glad to be home. Labor was long and tiring and I'm glad it's over. I remember asking Duffy at one point why I had said "No" to pain meds but not long after, with 3 pushes in 5 minutes, she was born!










We are home and getting settled before Duffy goes back to work on Monday - I'm dreading that day!

3 comments:

Hilleri said...

Welcome home baby Harper :) Way to go Melissa, I am impressed that you did it without pain medication!

Jessie said...

I love the name Harper! She's beautiful and looks just like your other two beauties!

..melissa.. said...

She's here!!!! Congrats!

Party of 5 now!

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails