Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Procrastination

So, I'm trying to get things ready to head to Aberdeen for Thanksgiving. Am I doing anything that is actually helping me get ready? NO! I keep finding a bunch of other things to do! I still have to pack for the girls, myself, and the dog, prep my food so that I don't spend all evening making my dishes for Thanksgiving dinner (I'm in charge of beans and a salad), take a shower and wrap my brother's birthday present!

The good thing is that the girls are playing so nicely together. They have been sick off and on the past couple of weeks and even though they still are coughing, they are actually playing together and it doesn't involve screaming, pulling hair (Teagan's new thing to piss off Zoe!), or crying - oh wait, I spoke to soon! Their sisterly bond is so sweet!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails