Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow Day and Project 31, Day 21




Things have been a bit crazy around here. We have had snow days the last two days, so being cooped up with 3 kids is tiring. The big girls want to go and play outside so I spend 15 minutes getting them ready to go (remember to go potty!) then they stay outside for 10 minutes! I think they were out 3 different times and each time, they put on brand new outfit when they came back in! My laundry pile is growing out of control!!

Nothing like a blanket fort to keep kids occupied!


I haven't forgotten Project 31 - I've been thinking about it, just finding the motivation to write. And for some reason, I'm having a hard time writing out my words of encouragement. And I'm never at a loss for words.


Write a letter to your husband to encourage him (or if you are single- your future husband.)

Duffy -
You are more amazing than you think. You work hard everyday at a job that isn't what you dreamed about doing and that is hard to enjoy sometimes. You get up before everyone else (3am) and work HARD all day. But you go, and make a difference to the people you encounter. I'm sorry that people aren't always nice and friendly and thankful for what you do. But I notice and I'm thankful.

It's been a rough couple of months and through it all, I've been reminded how God picked YOU just for me. You are the perfect match for me and I appreciate you so much! You've kept me laughing and smiling, which is one of my most favorite things about you! Thank you for everything that you do and making our family complete!

Love you forever - me

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails