Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly Coupon!!

Isn't this a great idea??? Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers!! I found out about it from Gretchen and wanted to share! I love doing Christmas cards and getting half of what I need for free - that's even better! My Christmas card list seems to be getting longer and longer (BTW - if I don't have your address and you'd like a COOL card, email me your info!!!) each year and I always spend so much time looking for the perfect card.  I'm loving the flat stationary cards but the folded cards are catching my eye too! Oh no - way to many choices!!  Now, I just need to decide which is my favorite! Maybe I'll do 2 different designs, hmmmmmmm.

I love this one because I wouldn't have to write out and print an additional letter about what we've been doing. I just don't know if I can come up with 10 things that people really want to hear about!!


Is this not SUPER CUTE???


More of a traditional style but I like the spot for our initial

Too cute - love the little bird!


Totally what I was looking for last year!! Still love the color and style!

I would love to do these with favorite pictures for each of the girls. Maybe with that winning lottery ticket in my stocking this year!! I also like their calendars - being able to add birthday and other special date is AWESOME!!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails