Saturday, November 13, 2010

4 down; many more to go!!


Our Indian Corn! Super easy and cute!!

Fall Trees. We had to make more after Zoe missed out making them with Teagan and Payton.





















I finished 4 Christmas gifts this week!! I'm so excited! I love that I have quite the stash of Christmas gifts collecting all over the house; I'm feeling oh-so-prepared! Usually, I'm just now getting started with even thinking about gifts but this year demanded a bit more thought and preparation. We are still adjusting to being a one-income family, so I've gotten really creative and am really enjoying all the creative energy! My sewing machine is getting a work-out and I am really hoping it keeps plugging away because getting a replacement is not a priority right now (though I did suggest $$$ towards a new one would be a great gift from my parents!!)

Ok, enough blogging about my projects - time to get back to work on them!!


Blanket for Baby Isabella
 

Reversible dress for Harper


Other side


Name Pillow Cases - 2 down, 3 to go!!


Waiting to be made into dresses - possibly for niece Izabella????

Waiting to be snuggly blankets and matching pj pants for Zoe and Teagan.

Snuggly blankets for Harper and nephew Zach. Harper was all over this fabric at the store, so I had to make her one!!



1 comment:

Carol H said...

so very very cute!! I love it all - of course the reversible dress....and the pillowcases with names!

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails