Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Teagan!

Happy Birthday Teagan Macie!!

So, it was actually yesterday but this is the first chance I've had to blog anything! We had a great weekend filled with family, a parade, a new slide and lots of fun!


I am having a hard time realizing that my "baby" is 3! It goes by so fast and she is such a joy to have around. She has a great sense of humor and wants to grow up faster than she is - she asked the other day when she got to go to Zoe's new school (heck, lets just skip pre-school and move on to kindergarten!!) She is working on writing her name and so far, we have the "T" down, though it is sometimes written upside-down! She adores Zoe and follows her lead all the time. Right now, Zoe has figured out that Teagan will do almost anything she asks which makes my job just a bit harder. Teagan thinks that she can talk to the baby through my belly-button and is constantly pulling up my shirt and telling Baby how much she love them!



Happy Birthday Teagan - you make our lives so much fun and it is a joy being your mommy! Continue to be adventurous and not afraid and don't forget you "broccoli" shoes!




























1 comment:

Slow Food Northern Ohio said...

Love the birthday photos though my favorite is still the garden gnome photo!!! Love you Teagan and Zoe!!!

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails