Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Layout, New Month, New Holiday

I have finally taken the time to update my blog layout. I think it looks rather festive! We are off to get our Christmas tree tomorrow - making a day of it up in the mountains and hopefully some snow. We are getting things all decorated and ready for the next round of festivities. If I don't have your current mailing address - send me an email so I can add you to the list!

By the way, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and lots of food to eat. Duffy's parents were here and it was a lot of fun just hanging out and visiting. Hope that everyone's holiday was full of happy memories and time with those you love!

1 comment:

Cafe Cinq said...

Love the new layout Melissa! Hope you're having fun preparing for the holidays! Don't overdo it.

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails