Sunday, November 23, 2008

Lists

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it before, but I LOVE lists - my life revolves around my to-do lists. Do I ever get to cross everything off - NEVER! I create another, updated, more current list to take it's place. But I love the feeling of accomplishment when I can cross something off. I have been known to actually write things on the list that I am just going to cross of 10min. later, but it's something crossed off, progress made, I'm on a roll!

Lately, I've been having a hard time with my lists - I don't know if it the never-ending list of things to do or that I just don't have the energy to do the stuff on the lists! I have added several sewing projects that I HAVE to have done by Christmas, so I figure I'm getting a great head-start just thinking about them now! For once, I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping - I love Internet shopping!

Ok, enough; I should get to the things on my list - tutu's - here I come!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails