Monday, August 18, 2008

Stuff

It feels like forever since my last post! Life has been busy, busy, busy and I don't see it slowing down. No problem - I love having lots to do as long as I get some down-time at home. And blogging hasn't been high on the priority list!

Zoe goes back to school in 2 weeks and I can't believe we have one more year until kindergarten - I look at her sometimes and she looks so grown up. She has been quite the helper lately and is getting excited for school.

Teagan is pretty much potty-trained. She caught on so much faster than Zoe; I think it was because Zoe is such a cheerleader for her. Any time Teagan goes potty, Zoe is right there, "Good Job Teagan!", "Way to go!" "Yippee!" It's really fun to watch them both get so excited; except Zoe thinks she deserves a treat every time Teagan has success!

I've been getting stuff together for a garage sale this Saturday - I can't believe how much stuff I can get rid of in a year ! I am also working on a couple of craft projects (paintings for my spare room/office, finally finishing my "Black" painting and some photo stuff). I am also narrowing down my decorating decisions for my living room and dining room (it involves ripping out the carpet, doing some decorative painting, putting in new floors and doing some molding work!). All of this while trying to get my day to day stuff done, work, getting in a few trail runs (don't ask - I think I walk about as much as I run at this point!) Nevermind my dinner to some friends today (just had a baby), book club tomorrow, BBQ Sunday, craft group next Tuesday (at my house this time!) and pre-school open house next Wednesday! AAAAAHHHHHH. I did say I liked things busy!
Ok, better go finish my book for book club! I doubt I'll finish it since I want to do some painting too!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails