Friday, August 22, 2008

Sick-o's

On the way to dropping off the girls yesterday morning, Teagan threw up all over herself, her car seat and the back seat (hmmmm, not good for suede!). We spent a rather quiet day at home taking baths and doing laundry - lots of it! Duffy came home at 3:00 and pretty much went to bed for the night because he wasn't feeling too hot either. So, no book club for me last night! Zoe and I make Chicken Noodle soup and banana bread - yummy! I slept in the other room because I do NOT have time to get sick right now and Duffy is home today; for him to not go to work means he is REALLY not feeling well!

It will be a oh-so-fun day trying to keep the kid-o's quiet and occupied so Duffy can sleep and I can get ready for our garage sale tomorrow. Crap, that means I have to move the camper to move the boat to move the camper again! This should be fun!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails