Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday, Monday Monday

Today was one of those Monday's I dread. It was gray and damp; the weekend is over; I woke up kind of cranky (for, like, the 5th day in a row!) and I was stressing about something at work (I stress about things that I don't need to stress about - I just want my clients to be happy all the time!). All day I just felt edgy and annoyed.

But there was light at the end - I was going to a little gathering at my bosses house and Duffy was taking the girls on a date. I got some time away, not worrying about home or work, where a couple of glasses of wine cured my crummy day and dad and the girls had good bonding time over hot dogs and ice cream (Zoe wanted to go to Costco for a hot dog!)

My day ended much better than it started.

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails