Sunday, September 23, 2012

Life as we know it...


Ok, I have no idea where September has gone. It seems like it was just Labor Day and the beginning of the month. To say its been a busy month, is an understatement! I feel like I need a vacation from my life right about know.

Happy First Day of School!
What a big girl!
First day of 3rd Grade!
First Day of First Grade!!
 

School started and I'm finding it a little hard to believe that I have a 3rd grader, a 1st grader and that my baby is in pre-school! We have GREAT teachers and all 3 girls are doing wonderfully. Teagan loves having "real" homework and Zoe is a champ at getting her homework done each night. Harper loves school and thinks she is such a big girl. I have to remind myself that it takes about a month for the girls to adjust to school schedules, so we have some crabby, whiny, tired girls by the end of the week. It doesn't help that I've been tired and crabby too!


Henna at the Fair. Don't look at my bad fingernails!

At the Puyallup Fair with friends!

 
This past Saturday, I took the big girls to the Puyallup Fair. Let me tell you, it was CRAZY! It was the last weekend of the fair, so it was really crowded and the kids were, well, kids! We did have fun riding a few rides, eating Krusti Pups and scones. It was a long but GOOD day! Next year, we'll go during the week!! Or not at all!
 

Playing school at our Garage Sale - Zoe was a great teacher!

We had 2 different garage sales, 2 weeks in a row! We got rid of a bunch of stuff and had a lot of fun! The little girls had fun playing school and being cute trying to sell things to people!

Canned Peaches!
 


Fresh baked French Bread!

I had a great day at home on Friday - I watch my little buddies, Reed and Payton those days and also had my niece, so it was a house full of little kids!! I also baked French Bread, zucchini bread, made granola and baked potato soup for dinner.

My buddy, Reed! We hang out on Thursday's and Friday's!

 
This is Reed. He comes and hangs out with me on Thursday's and Friday's and we just love him around here. He is an awesome baby and its a lot of fun having him around. His mom was Zoe and Teagan's kindergarten teacher and we are crossing our fingers NOW that Harper gets to spend a year with Mrs. Nash because she is amazing! I feel so privileged!!
 
Ok, I better get to bed - another busy week ahead and if you're lucky - another blog post!!

1 comment:

lester stoner said...

nice blog, at least i can understand the english wow, like the canned peachews and the fresh bread, real nice , i see what you can put in the blogg for sure, my wife's cats just died and she is taking it very hard, we had him for a long time he was 20 years old, he was a tucsedo pretty cat very sensitive, he used to come to her when I did, never wanted to be left out of anything, she even shared bits of her food with him, just small bits, nothing crazy. he was a sweet cat!! His name was spazzy http://thedirt4road.blogspot.com/

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails