Sunday, April 3, 2011

WOW

It has been a whirl-wind of activity around our house lately. I've sat down to blog a few times and have just gotten side-tracked. So here is a run-down of what's been going on!!
  • The little girl that made me a mama, turned 7 on March 24th! 7!! Where did 7 years go??? Her birthday weekend was filled with family dinner (with great-grandparents and s'more pizza), 48 cupcakes, roller blades, new clothes, party with tacos (her choice) and double layer lemon cake with browned butter frosting and toasted coconut (her choice again!). What a fun weekend of celebration!
  • March 31st marked 10 years of wedded bliss for Duffy and I. My cousin, who is getting married in May, asked if it went by quickly. Yes. Yes, indeed. Duffy and I have been together for 15 years and it still doesn't seem that long. He is my best friend, my confidant, and partner for life. Love you babe!!
  • Spring break is coming to an end. The big girls spent a couple of days with grandparents, we had friends over all day on Wednesday, girls had dinner at Grandma Tine (my mom, Christine) and Grandpa Noel's while we went to dinner Thursday, we traveled to a super fun bridal shower this weekend. Ahhh, it's a lazy Sunday at our house!

1 comment:

Casey Martinez said...

Happy happy 10 year anniversary to you guys!! I think that is SO awesome! It does go fast, I agree...time in general just flies by when we get older. WIsh it would slow down sometimes! Happy 7 year BD to your oldest!! Wow, I have a one year old and seems like forever before she will be 7 but, then again, time flies! ;0

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails