Sunday, March 6, 2011

Slacker

Wow, I have been slacking. Big time. I'm sorry. A lot is going on and I've had a lot on my mind. Trust me, I haven't even been doing much crafting. Here is what's been happening.
  • Teething Harper - 4 molars at once. She has had a runny nose, drool, cough for the longest time. I'm also getting tired of all messy diapers, makes cloth diapering a headache. She's a trooper though and is sleeping great. She's just needier and crabbier.
  • Swimming Lessons - Zoe and Teagan started lessons last week and are loving it. Zoe has always had a love/hate relationship with the water, so this is great. Their teacher is fun and they are starting at the very beginning and we'll go from there. Teagan keeps showing off and going under-water just because she can and like to show that she's not scared! Silly girls!!
  • Wet, depressing weather. After a week of snow, unplanned days home from school, rain, rain and more rain, I'm SOOOOO ready for a break. Like a break from my life. Just some time to do something that has NOTHING to do with kids.
  • Laundry, laundry and more laundry, It's never-ending and just when I think I'm caught up, there is another load to do!
  • Dishes, dishes and more dishes. Today, alone, I unloaded the DW, reloaded, ran, unloaded and reloaded. I also had a bunch of stuff to do by hand!! How did that happen??
  • Reading - If you haven't read Room, put it on your list. Right now. And read it!! It is amazing and a great story!
  • Starting to think about birthdays. We don't do big, huge birthday bashes for the girls every year. Last year, Zoe and Harper had the big parties (Harper turned 1 and Zoe 6) so this year, we will do something simple and small with family. Teagan's birthday falls around the same weekend as my cousin's wedding! So, I'm starting to think about a Fairy-themed birthday for a soon-to-be 5 year old! Better get motivated.
  • Thinking and browsing the internet for craft ideas. I have some projects in mind to start but life keeps happening and they get pushed to the back burner. And when I do have some quiet time, it's 8:30pm, the sewing machine is in Zoe's room (and I'm afraid to check it out. It's dying and I desperately need a new one, but that's not in the budget right now. Especially since I want a Bernina!)
  • Thinking and planning for some upcoming changes in our family. Some of you know what I'm talking about and until I can say more, we'll have to leave it at that! Keep praying that things transition smoothly and for my continued patience and faith that God is in control. No matter what. And no, I'm not pregnant. No, no, no, no, no!!
Ok, enough for now. I'll get back to Project 31 this week. I promise!

2 comments:

Cafe Cinq said...

ch...ch...changes???? Hmmm, exciting!

Melissa said...

You know it's always exciting at the Moore house!! Haha!!

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails