Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NO...

I have not given up on blogging. It's just hard to find the time sometimes! Zoe and Teagan both have school in the mornings, I work Tuesday afternoons (and starting this week, some Saturday afternoons), I'm overhauling our diet (which involves more cooking on my part) and I'm forcing myself to get back into the whole walking/running routine. Needless to say, I feel busy and am glad for the time at home because it is giving me great time with my kids and an opportunity to do work on some projects I enjoy (again, not that I find that much time to do some of them!) So, with that, I must go since I have cookies to make, art to paint, a craft desk to clean-up so I can create and some sewing to do. Oh yeah, and nurse a baby, put away the big girls summer clothes and do some laundry!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails