Thursday, July 24, 2008

Family Pictures

I met my friend Jessie when I was in college. She was a friend of a friend (or something like that!) whom I've stayed in touch with over the years. We have kids almost the same age and I always loved getting emails with pictures because she tooks great shots of her kids. After she started blogging and posting more and more pictures, I asked her if she'd be interested in taking pictures of us - I'm so happy she said "Yes!" - she is WONDERFUL and was so fun to work with and if anyone wants to contact her - let me know!!!

This past Sunday, we went over to Fort Worden State Park in Port Townsend and the weather was great - warm and sunny; the kids were agreeable and somewhat cooperative (other than the fact that they both pose for the camera!) - I was so nervous that my kids wouldn't cooperate but the day went great. Here is a link to her blog where she has posted a some pictures already.

Jessie - thank you so much! We had a great time and you made everyone feel so relaxed and comfortable. I can't wait to see everything! One of these days, we'll have to get together with the kids too!

4 comments:

..melissa.. said...

Okay, I love them all but I REALLY love..
*the one of just you-you are gorgeous!!
*third from the bottom of Zoe
*Teagan-right above Zoe's
*Both family pictures

Wait..who am I kidding! I love them all. You have a beautiful family :)

Stephanie Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love them!

Carol H said...

Oh Melissa - are tears with many different emotions mixed in o.k.?? What a beautiful, beautiful, very special family - I love you!

Melissa said...

Thanks guys - I'll post more when she is done editing, etc. I'm so excited that things turned out so well!

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails