Saturday, January 26, 2008

Birthdays

I love birthdays - not just mine, but anyone's! It is that one day of the year that is your day. I've tried in the last few years to really remember to acknowledge birthdays for family and friends (if have have been forgotten, I apologize! Send me your birth date so I can be on track this year!).

We started the year out with a month of birthdays! First is my brother-in-law, Herb (Jan.7th), then my sister-in-law, Becky (Jan. 13th). My birthday was Jan. 20th - very low-key but nice; my brother was in town and we had a nice day with family and friends. To finish out the month, my nephew is turning one on the 29th!

I made an observation several years ago about my husbands family - all of them - Duffy, his parents, and siblings - all have birthdays within a 4-week period of time (Late May-Mid June) and all of the new kids (myself, Herb and Becky) all have our birthdays in January, in a 2-week period of time. I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean, but I thought it was interesting.

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails