Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Packages

We had this bright idea to ship 3 Dungeness Crab (that Duffy got himself) to his sister and her husband for Christmas. We thought this was a wonderful idea because it would be something they truely wanted and would enjoy and could have before the holidays!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What were we thinking???

I stood in line last Friday, paid $45 to ship a small cooler to Cleveland that the guarenteed would be there by 12pm Saturday. And then we waited. And waited. And waited. Duffy called his sister late Saturday night and left a message. She called back Sunday - no crab! I went online, tracked the package and it looked like it never left the Northwest!

So I stood in line at the post office on the busiest mailing day of the year to find out what to do and get my money back for postage. The guy was friendly but didn't do much other than tell me the Post Master would call me later. He never called.

I went back to the PO today, got a bit more information and they still have no idea where my crab are!!! SO, if it is ever delivered or returned, it is sure going to smell good!!!!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails