Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December

We have had a BUSY month! I can't believe Christmas is in 4 days - I have no idea where the time has gone! We have had a full month of Christmas festivities from getting our tree, caroling, pre-school programs, Christmas parties with friends, shopping, wrapping presents, sewing, and crafting.

We celebrated our first Christmas with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins last Saturday. It was a great time visiting and meeting new people (Jamie - welcome to the family!!) Duffy got some great jewelry in the gift exchange, so I'm happy!

This week has been busy with finishing Christmas projects and getting ready for another trip to Aberdeen to spend time with Duffy's family. Aunt Kari and Uncle Herb are here from Cleveland and it will be a crazy FUN time with 6 little kids running around! Then its home on Christmas to celebrate with my family. I'm really looking forward to the visiting, eating and enjoying Christmas with our families.

Ok, back to holiday prepping! Thankfully, almost all of my shopping is done and I just have some wrapping to do!! Should be fun!!

No comments:

Facebook Update

Related Posts with Thumbnails