- School activities - Zoe had her first homework last week and was so excited! Both Teagan and Zoe had school pictures and we are all waiting to see how cute they turned out! Parent-Teacher conference was today and Zoe is doing great! She is a hard worker and really getting into reading and writing! We are SO proud of her!!
- We visited the pumpkin patch with our friends and neighbors, the Fazio's. The kids had a great time running around in the hay maze and picking just the perfect pumpkin.
- Pear and Apple picking - our friend Shannon and Ryan have a bunch of apple trees that they have been so gracious to share the crop with us! Ryan's grandma had pears that we picked on a very windy, chilly day! I spent 2 days processing pears for fruit leather and baby food. I have to get going on the apples so I can re-stock my freezer with applesauce!
- Deciding on our Halloween costumes - the girls kept changing their minds and both finally decided they wanted to be Kitty Cat's - stay tuned for pictures!
- The 6th Annual Girls Get-Away Weekend - once again, a great time with the women in my family. It is so fun to see the little girls growing up and just getting to relax, eat great food, and enjoy the time with family.
Ok, can you tell these two are related???? My niece, Izabella, is 7 months old and is adorable.
Harper flung her arm over and her thumb did make it into Izabella's mouth! She got the funniest look on her face, as if she knew it wasn't her thumb but she'd suck it anyway!